trigonews.com You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory lyrics

25 Juni 2011

You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory lyrics

Posted on 16.02 by Unknown

this one's for you

it doesnt pay to try
all the smart boy know why
it doesn't mean, i didn't to try
i just never know, why?

it's isn't cause i'm all alone
oh, baby, you r not home
when i'm home
big deal, i'm still alone

it's so restless as i am
beat my head against a pole
try to knock some sense
down side my bones
and even though it don't show
those are guys so old

can't put your arms around memory
can't put your arms around memory
can't put your arms around memory
don't try
don't try
come on

jhonny you're me
yeah your memory
i wanna put my arms around your memory
i can't try
i can't try
don't try
come on

cali can't help me out
i can mug off, fuck off
yo jhonny
what color were here eyes?
was she wearin' stakes
fuck it

No Response to "You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory lyrics"

Leave A Reply

Pengikut